Clopay Steel Insulated Garage Doors Classic Collection
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay’s Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there’s no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfort
Available in a wide range of looks and colors, Clopay's Classic™ Collection steel doors complement every home so there's no sacrificing style for strength, durability and comfort
Clopay's CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
SHORT WITH SQUARES GRILLES
LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
MADISON ARCH 613
SUNSET 502 (7', 7'6", 12' widths only)
SUNSET 502 (Double Door)
SUNSET 503 (Double Door)
SUNSET 504 (14', 15', 15'6" widths only)
SUNSET 505 (16', 17', 18' widths only)
SUNSET 506 (10', 20' widths only)
SUNSET 603 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 605 (DOUBLE DOOR)